- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Photo or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you Free consultation or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways and that’s to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- Do we use SSL Certificates?
No, because Personal data collected by third party channels
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
Please be sure that :
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
• We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
• Regarding Google : We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously
-- By calling us.
-- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
- How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Istanbul – Turkey
Şehit Ahmet Sok. Mecidiyeköy İş Merkezi No:4 Kat:8 Daire:101 Mecidiyeköy/Şişli Istanbul
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +90 5444 555 602